ReFrame Film Festival will be accepting submissions from May 19 – October 9, 2017 to be screened at ReFrame 2018 (January 26-28, 2018).
ReFrame Film Festival will only review films that have completed the online submission process.
ReFrame is looking for documentary films –Short (under 50 min) and Feature Length (over 51 minutes).
We are looking for films on social justice issues such as: Technology & Science; LGBTQ/Sexuality; Environment; Arts and Culture; Politics; Human Interest; Women’s/Men’s Issues; Indigenous Affairs and Local Filmmaking.
The number, date(s), time(s), and location(s) of screenings of the selected films are at the sole discretion of ReFrame. Filmmakers of accepted entries will be notified with these details.
ReFrame will pay screening fees to all films selected for ReFrame 2018. The screening fee is calculated according to the number of minutes of the film.
ENTRY RULES AND REGULATIONS
• In most situations, only films completed after October 1st, 2016 will be considered for official selection.
• There is no submission fee.
• Films may be submitted for online viewing (Vimeo, YouTube, etc), or on USB or DVD
• All non-English language films must have English subtitles.
• The outside of your shipping package must read: “For Festival Preview Only – No Commercial Value.” ReFrame will not pay customs fees on shipments. Your shipment will be refused and returned to you if this occurs.
• Submissions are not returned.
• Notification of final programming decisions will be issued to all filmmakers via e-mail by November 2017.
PLEASE SEND SUBMISSIONS POSTMARKED BY October 9, 2017:
FESTIVAL CONTACT INFORMATION
ReFrame Film Festival
Attn: Krista English, Executive Director
P.O. Box 895
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Tel 705-745-3238 ext. 400
To submit your film, please fill out our submission form on a separate, secure page.
FILL OUT OUR SUBMISSION FORM