WHY PLACE AN AD?
- Lights up Peterborough at one of the coldest, darkest times of year
- Features dozens of films, prestigious guests, events and more
- Draws thousands of eager film-goers to the downtown core
The ReFrame program is designed by a professional graphic designer, and is widely distributed before and during the festival weekend.
In 2019, ads were featured in 1,500 printed copies of the program, and received nearly 17,000 impressions at films and festival venues.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM REFRAME 2019:
- 71 films from 20 countries
- 31 guest filmmakers from across Canada
- Close to 2,500 unique audience members
- Over 3,500 meals eaten downtown PTBO
HOW TO ADVERTISE WITH REFRAME?
There are four types of ads that can be placed in the ReFrame Program:
- 1/8 page horizontal (3.1667”W x 1.875”H)
- 1/4 page vertical (3.1667”W x 3.9167”H)
- 1/2 page horizontal (6.5”W x 3.9167”H)
- Full page (6.5”W x 8”H)
Please include an additional “bleed” of .125″ on ALL SIDES of your artwork.
All ads are printed in high-resolution grayscale. Please ensure your artwork is designed accordingly.
To order an ad placement, please fill out the form below or download and complete the PDF version.
Submissions are due by Friday October 25, 2019.