This Request for Proposals (RFP) is an invitation by ReFrame Film Festival (RFF) to submit proposals for the design of the 2024 ReFrame Marketing and Communications Assets as described in the Scope of Work and Deliverables section below.
RFF operates an annual film festival showcasing social and environmental justice-themed documentaries and presents ancillary community programming throughout the year.
For this procurement process, including submission of proposals, the RFP contact is:
Eryn Lidster, Creative Director
All contact must be through the designated contact person.
- Issue date of RFP: November 3rd
- Submission deadline: November 17th
- Anticipated award of contract: November 22nd
- Anticipated project completion: January 20th
Proponents are responsible for their own expenses in preparing their proposals.
Scope of Work and Deliverables:
- Print assets built upon original artwork provided, including:
- Program (approx. 40 pages)
- Name badges for staff / volunteers / guests
- Create files for festival merchandise based on illustration
- Festival tickets and passes
- Digital assets built upon original artwork provided, including:
- Social media templates for film screenings, panel discussions, Q&As, special events, and general announcements (i.e. Early Bird Tickets, Line-up Announcement, etc.)
- Banner / hero images for social media & website
- Branded imagery for the ReFrame Virtual Theatre
- 3-4 layouts for digital ads (i.e. KawarthaNOW, POV Magazine, The Arthur, etc.)
- Create festival pre-roll slides for sponsors / donors / funders, main films, and special announcements
This project will run from late-November 2022 to late-January 2023, with deliverables due at milestone dates through the project’s duration. Roughly speaking, these milestones include:
- Development of Creative Style Guide, with the Creative Director and based on Artist Designed Poster (Nov)
- Delivery of print-ready Program and schedule files (Nov-Dec)
- Delivery of digital assets, postcard and print ad layouts (Early Dec)
- Delivery of name badges and merch design (Dec – Jan)
- Please note, because the festival takes place in January, some work over the winter holidays is necessary
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Project proposals should be submitted by November 17th, and include a CV, brief summary of your design experience and 2-3 samples of past work (both print and digital). Proposals should include a breakdown of project costs and payment schedule.
The budget range for this project is $4000-$5000