Each year, dozens of community organizations and local businesses join us as partners in the celebration of documentary film. Not only do they support the festival through funding assistance, they also serve as catalysts for change by showcasing the many opportunities for action in our community.
Why Sponsor a Film at ReFrame?
- Sponsors connect the issues on-screen to the great work they do in our community.
- Sponsors receive excellent visibility throughout the festival.
- Sponsors participate in film introductions, literature displays, and connect with audiences after each film.
How to Become a Community Sponsor
- Ask for a copy of the 2020 Community Sponsorship Package by emailing .
- Select the film(s) you would like to support.
- Choose an amount to contribute that suits your budget. It costs ReFrame roughly $2,000 for each feature-length film, so all contributions are welcome and appreciated!
- Fill out and submit the application form below.
SPONSOR A FILM
The Community Sponsorship program has been the driving force behind our success for the last 16 years – we couldn’t do it without you! Find out more about our Sponsors and Funders.